Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wtb dual sync cord for Inon strobes

Started by guspolaco ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wtb dual sync cord for Inon strobes

3 posts
  1. Hi, I’m looking for a dual sync cord to connect two Inon strobes Z240 to a Sea&Sea housing. If anyone has a piece over there let me please know.

    Thanks

  2. Pretty sure this is what you're after.

    I'm in Australia, but happy to ship if you're happy to pay.

    PM if interested.

     

    IMG_20210515_010627.jpg

    IMG_20210515_010124.jpg

  3. Hello, thanks for answer. That’s what I’m looking for. Send me pm with price and ship’ing please. Whats the cable condition? Thanks

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.