Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam N85 6 inch' Wide Angle Dome Port and Panasonic 12-35mm Nauticam Zoom Gear

Started by Angusparker ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam N85 6 inch' Wide Angle Dome Port and Panasonic 12-35mm Nauticam Zoom Gear

3 posts
  1. I had my gear stolen and decided to replace it with a smaller cheaper system. A few items weren't in the bag so I'm offloading them now. The dome port and gear have been in the water only three times in a pool - so basically brand new. It comes with a neoprene cover and port screw cap. I'd like to sell the gear and the dome as a set. New they go for $180 + $550, or $730. I'll take $500 including in that shipping in the US via PayPal. Haven't sold on this site but I have a lot of history on Ebay as AngusBlue2004. I also have the Panasonic 12-35mm 2.8 Mark I and Mark II versions. If you want a lens I'd give you a good price.

    na-36133
    Nauticam N85 6 inch' Wide Angle Dome Port

    na-36148
    Nauticam Zoom Gear: Panasonic Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.Zoom Gear

    Edited by Angusparker — added tags
  2. Dome still available?

  3. And im interested with the zoom gear if still aveilable

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.