Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam 5D-RS for Canon 5D MK IV

Started by runehaldor ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 5D-RS for Canon 5D MK IV

2 posts
  1. Hi. I just got a Nauticam 5D-RS and I am using it for a 5D MK IV. First I removed a small pin from the baseplate and then I started using it. I see there is an option for a €655 upgrade kit, but after a few dives I have not found any issues using the housing as it is, so I wonder if anyone know the reason for upgrading the housing with the Nauticam Upgrade Kit to Convert NA-5DSR for Canon 5D Mark IV?

  2. On 5/19/2021 at 9:39 PM, runehaldor said:

    Hi. I just got a Nauticam 5D-RS and I am using it for a 5D MK IV. First I removed a small pin from the baseplate and then I started using it. I see there is an option for a €655 upgrade kit, but after a few dives I have not found any issues using the housing as it is, so I wonder if anyone know the reason for upgrading the housing with the Nauticam Upgrade Kit to Convert NA-5DSR for Canon 5D Mark IV?

    I have the 5D-RS with the 5D MK III. I am thinking about upgrading to the 5D MK IV. How have your dives been going? Have you found a need for the upgrade kit?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.