Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

New Okinawa Diving Vlog

Started by skating101 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New Okinawa Diving Vlog

3 posts
  1. My wife and I have started a vlog of our dives on the Japanese island of Okinawa. The diving may not be the best location in the world but we dive here quite a lot and are looking to try and produce quality underwater content. Here's our first video in the series: 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6bKo-5ITU

    Hope you enjoy it, we are very open to any feedback you guys have.

  2. Enjoyed watching your video.  I became a certified diver while stationed in Okinawa back in 1983.  I wish I remembered the name of the dive spot we did our check out dives.   It was small cove that was shaped like a swimming pool that led out into open water. 

    Does this spot sound familiar?  I was stationed at Camp Hansen perhaps that helps since it was not far from the base.

    Scuba diving has been a lifelong passion ever since and I have thought it would be cool to go back and dive Okinawa.

    Thanks

    Peter

  3. Thanks! I'm not too familiar with the dive site from the description, the nearest dive sites to that camp are Kin Red and Kin blue but they don't match your description.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.