Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Video Lights

Started by Arnau ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Video Lights

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    I’m looking for a pair of video lights for wide angle videography. Looking for Big Blue, Kraken or Sola.

    If you’re looking to sell, DM me or write a comment here.

    Thanks,

    Arnau

  2. Hi,
    I’m looking for a pair of video lights for wide angle videography. Looking for Big Blue, Kraken or Sola.
    If you’re looking to sell, DM me or write a comment here.
    Thanks,
    Arnau

    Hello Arnau

    I have Sola Pro 3800 dome video light
    1 pc = 235; 2 pcs = $450 (+ shipping, + paypal fee)
    Shipping from Philippines

    https://www.avito.ru/moskva/fototehnika/podvodnyy_video_svet_sola_video_pro_3800_2088580345?utm_campaign=native&utm_medium=item_page_ios&utm_source=soc_sharing_seller


    Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.