I have recently bought a used Easydive Leo Wi that came with a 10mm, a 30mm extender and the flat port cap. As this purchase alone emptied the bank account I've been using my A6500 with the 10-18mm lens with the flat port, of course with subpar results and I am now looking at options for a proper setup. I was considering a 160mm dome, but then the WWL-1B came across as a superior solution. Easydive sells an M67 adapter for their flat port so fitting it should be a problem and get one of the compatible lenses listed by Nauticam.
But I'm not sure wether the whole setup will work properly, as from what I could figure out reading other threads on the forum the lens needs to be quite close to the flat port. Now, the Leo is quite deep and the camera is placed well in the back. I just tried now and the 10-18 lens fits perfectly (at 10mm) with the flat port mounted directly on housing, but this is a 63.5mm long lens while the PZ 16-50 is only 30mm long so it will end up 33mm behind the flat port. The other lens listed as compatible by Nauticam is the Sigma 19mm which is 46mm. Of course I'm open to using other lenses as well, but I'm not sure what are all the limitations on the lenses that would work with the WWL-1B as Nauticam is not very forthcoming with that information.
It would be of great help if somebody could shed some light on what are the requirements for a lens and flat port setup to properly work with the WWL-1B or WWL-1.