Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Couple of INON S2000 - Perfect Conditions

Started by italypeppe ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Couple of INON S2000 - Perfect Conditions

4 posts
  1. I  have two lightly used INON S2000 strobes. I bought few years ago and used them on a few trips... around 40 dives on them. Moved to Retra strobes, so I don't need these anymore. Never flooded, and in good condition. Comes with diffuser, original box, manuals, and unused accessory bag (spare o-ring, lube, etc) that came with it. €200 plus shipping each by paypal.  Items are located in ITALY.

     

     

    image0.jpg

    image1.jpg

    image2.jpg

  2. Updated to 150€ each

  3. SOLD

  4. Hi Giuseppe:  The two Inon S2000 strobes arrived, in perfect shape.
    Thank you very much.  If there is anything I can send  you from the US,
    please let me know.  Cordially, Elias Amador

     

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.