Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica 8" acrylic dome port, shade and cover. $360.

Started by PeteAtkinson ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica 8" acrylic dome port, shade and cover. $360.

8 posts
  1. Dome port in good condition. The new price is US$718 for dome, shade and cover. US$360 including trackable post. If you want to use it on a Nauticam housing, I have an Aquatica/Nauticam adapter also for sale for $260 including post. I will not sell this hard-to-find item separately until the dome has sold. There is a blank-plug in a 15mm hole in the backplate where I had installed a manual focus control. Details of the blank-plug on request.

    I compared this dome with the 8.5" Nauticam which I also have, and I could not tell them apart. I don't need both!

    PeteAtkinson-78.jpg

    PeteAtkinson-79.jpg

    PeteAtkinson-80.jpg

    PeteAtkinson-81.jpg

  2. Bump. Offers?

     

  3. $US 290 now for the 8" Aquatica dome port, shade and cover plus post.

    Aquatica to Nauticam adapter now $US 250 plus post. 

  4. Offers?

     

  5. Bump! Anyone need this 8" dome in good condition? Make me an offer!

     

  6. Adapter is now sold. Aquatica 8" dome in good condition with shade and cover now only US$250!

     

  7. Bump. US$250 plus post.

     

  8. SOLD!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.