Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - GoPro4 housing (golem/ iQsub)

Started by OwenF ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - GoPro4 housing (golem/ iQsub)

3 posts
  1. Looking for a deep housing for my GoPro4 as a stop gap between recent camera flood and whatever comes next.

     

    Does anyone have one not getting used?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I can lend you one?

  3. Thanks Adam. If I don’t reach a solution I may take you up on that for a project week we are running in August.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.