Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: AQUATICA D300 + Camera + Flash + Extras

Started by Gosdi ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: AQUATICA D300 + Camera + Flash + Extras

6 posts
  1. Hi all

    I'm selling the following material, I'm basedin Madrid (Spain), shipping from here and expenses would be on the buyer. 

    The gear I sell is the following:
    - AQAUTICA housing for Nikon D300. Nikonos electric conection for flash. 700€
    - AQUATICA straight viewfinder. 700€
    - Nikon D300 body camera . 250€
    - Nikon 60mm micro F2.8 lens with manual focus gear AQUATICA. 400€
    - Nikon 18-70 with zoom gear AQUATICA. 120€
    - Sigma 1.4x teleconverter. 150€
    - AQUATICA 8" dome port. 300€
    - AQUATICA flat port. 150€
    - AQUATICA extension ring for 105mm and 105mm + Teleconverter.  Both at 150€.
    - Two Ikelite 125 Flash with snoot for both and extra battery. Both at 800€.
    - Double sinc cord Nikonos - Ikelite. 100€
    - Ikelite TTL converter for Nikon. 180€
    - Subsee +10 macro lens. 130€
    - Lens holder for this flat port and Subsee (67mm). 90€
    - Pelican case for the gear. 70€

    I'd like to sell everything together at 3.990 € (Shipping on the buyer). If somebody would like to buy the Housing then I'd be more than happy to sell the other parts separatedly. The buyer of the housing would have preference to buy any other item of the list. 

    Camera
    3aee9e8f-4d44-48ab-8b1f-aabfdc4e1051.jpg

    89f5e740-d33f-47b0-ad3d-692746498eab.jpg

    Housing
    11b5a1f7-6d33-4490-95d4-f1927572e434.jpg


    d8cb0521-4a10-45fb-9111-51d5a8990ba9.jpg

    4ad67eb5-70e0-4dc7-b8b8-c1c79d8e6d49.jpg


    5b541251-1151-4539-967f-8e37ca432251.jpg
     

    Dome port 8" AQUATICA
    7a81252d-614e-47b3-b3bf-8142ebe16f06.jpg
    64b57577-40e9-44a3-a069-ab6a262f6b38.jpg
    0275a437-c1a0-466e-bf73-30a34d0db9e0.jpg

    Flat port
    78b6092e-4692-4b3f-ad0f-8c18a991d428.jpg

    be787530-be55-4dc2-ad4e-0eb425969c09.jpg

    Extension rings
    af1c7b24-0203-479c-98ea-b8be870a47fc.jpg

    282dd771-3792-41d2-a117-5071c175f924.jpg

    Flash and cords
    9fe5908b-e4db-4a9e-ab45-e69f74f7016e.jpg
    1874e15f-8613-4a8e-b752-7b34f49c93a4.jpg
    e0a00042-e0b9-478b-9c37-7f46d783d68a.jpg

    b309595b-1a8e-41b9-a0a0-71d81ba01c9a.jpg

    Snoot (the small one in the photo is not on sale)

    dbe25916-af82-443d-b719-0e3e88c4a94f.jpg

    Nikon 60mm micro F2.8 and Aquatica gear
    c845b765-ab37-4771-a488-3d52b2410bae.jpg

    ab5fd6b8-a2a1-47be-afe0-cb04b573058b.jpg
    3664d52c-45e2-4318-93ea-04f3498750b9.jpg

    3323f8e9-0baf-4e17-8ddd-d396b6526add.jpg

    Nikon 18-70 and Aquatica zoom gear
    bb2fb9e7-1a82-4e1a-bf06-fb58222540a6.jpg
    3560488a-237e-4a80-87c7-95ede878ce7c.jpg

    58e3d72b-e3df-4689-8140-97be20bd08d6.jpg

    Teleconverter

    fcb61cef-16b9-4cfa-aa0c-1dda1fbc396d.jpg

    Subsee and lensholder
    8cffbfa9-c7cf-4d73-a69c-b9e99460abc5.jpg
    8f7403ea-622b-4560-8d22-c5ace1d7e18f.jpg

    7ce3677e-d1f5-4dd9-9c36-243d44d5b7d4.jpg

    Case
    a883463c-ac27-4f95-80c1-a86b5a782927.jpg

  2. Price drop to 3790€

    Open to offers.

  3. Still available and open to offers. 

    I'd like to clarify one condition, I've suffered two trials of SCAM, so I will not send anything until I've received a bank transfer and the money it's on my account. Due to the cost of the shipment, if you want to buy this from europe it's probably cheaper a return ticket in one day than the shipment and I'm open to negotiate how to do the deal. 

    EDIT: these two attempts of SCAM were from other pages in which I have posted the advertisement, they weren't from wetpixel users.

    Also open to offers about the material.

    Thanks

    Edited by Gosdi
  4. Open to sell items separatedly

  5. up, and open to offers

  6. Up

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.