Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam N120 180mm Wide Angle Dome Port - Mint Condition, Used only 3 times

Started by benmightdrown ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam N120 180mm Wide Angle Dome Port - Mint Condition, Used only 3 times

1 posts
  1. This Nauticam Wide Angle Port was used only three times on open water tests, and remains in perfect condition. This dome port retails on Backscatter for $1,379 -- and I'm selling it for $1,000 including shipping within the US. I'm also willing to ship outside the US at the buyer's expense.

    The only disclaimer is that my name is written on the handle of the carrying bag (see photo), though I suspect this could be removed with rubbing alcohol.

    Note: I'm also selling a similarly unused Nauticam NA-A7II Housing for Sony a7 Mk II, a7R Mk II, & a7S Mk II cameras in another listing, but figured I'd have an easier time finding buyer if I separate the components.

    Thanks all! 

    1.jpg

    2.jpg

    3.jpg

    4jpg.jpg

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.