I have an Olympus 8mm Fisheye lens with Nauticam port, one Olympus 12-40 lens with Nauticam zoom gear, Polarizer and +4 diopter, one Olympus 7-14 lens with Nauticam zoom gear and an Olympus 60 Macro lens with manual focus gear and port. All three of these lens were used for a week in the Philippines and have not been used since, perfect condition like new. The Olympus 60 macro lens is brand new in the box. Email me for pricing, free shipping UPS Ground with insurance to anywhere in the US.
- 9Posts
- 9Replies
Read-only discussion
Olympus Pro Micro four thirds lens for sale
-
-
Hello,
I would be interested in the 7-14 mm and the 8 mm lens, could you share the prices for those?
Thanks!
-
11 hours ago, pinksquiddiver said:
Hello,
I would be interested in the 7-14 mm and the 8 mm lens, could you share the prices for those?
Thanks!
Are you shooting with a Nauticam housing? If so I will include the pricing for the 7-14 and zoom gear.
-
Hello price for 7-14 + zoom gear?
thank
-
16 hours ago, Eransalah said:
Hello price for 7-14 + zoom gear?
thank
Hello, I am selling the Olympus 7-14 lens with zoom gear for $1100. Free UPS shipping is included and the lens is in like new condition.
-
Hello can speak on WhatsApp +972528907644
-
7-14 still available?
-
I still have the 7-14 lens, email me at russ@backscatter.com for any details/questions.
-
@rusty Sent you an email.