Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Inon Z-330 2set

Started by shjeong8 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Inon Z-330 2set

6 posts
  1. FS: Inon Z-330 2set. New never used. $1250 include FREE SHIPPING worldwide.

    I bought it last year as a spare but haven't had a chance to use it

    item included : 2 Set of Z-330(Include Optical Cable, Neoprene cover, Joint).

    Please contact me shjeong8@hanmail.net payment method is PAYPAL.

    Inon Z-330.JPG

  2. Hi Shjeong8,

     I’m interested, reaching out to you

  3. Hi,

    I'm interested too in case raphaelgatti doesn't take them

  4. Quote

    is the set still available?

     

  5. yes

  6. still available. e-mail me

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.