Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Sharing shots from SEA

Started by joejoearmaniii ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sharing shots from SEA

5 posts
  1. Hi just would like to share some of my favorite shots capture in Lembeh and Tulamben over the years

    To lessen the load on the servers, all images have been resized to 700 pixel with reduced resolution.

    Most shots taken with Olympus EM5 in a Nautica housing + 60mm macro port + 1 Inon Z240 with DIY snoots.

     

    120235503_hairy700.jpg.d7a5c79d14556db708eab8f9d127c4bb.jpg

    Hairy frogfish, Lembeh Straits, Indonesia


    707502387_HypselodorisbullockiandsmallFavorinustsuruganus700.jpg.8644e516b390016c08bc80ee8b4fe81b.jpg

    Hypselodoris bullocki and small Favorinus tsuruganus, Lembeh Straits, Indonesia

     

    1734765643_TakakoTrapania700pixels.jpg.0aabadb1fb97f8d883a2792d7e17450e.jpg

    Takako Trapania, Tulamben, Indonesia

     

    436641683_Ceratophyllidiasp70010.jpg.16f78d3bc5c1d2cdabec98b9fe41d34e.jpg

    Ceratophyllidia, Tulamben Bali

     

    505815198_shaunsheep700.jpg.50cb0df78ce219a9570f3a06f6245a01.jpg

    Shaun the sheep, Tulamben Bali

    Enjoy!

  2. I think they are all very beautiful shots. Well done.

    Diggy

  3. Excellent captures, thanks for sharing!

  4. I'm really not a macro guy, but the nudis are very nice! I like the last one!

  5. 10 hours ago, waterpixel said:

    I'm really not a macro guy, but the nudis are very nice! I like the last one!

    the last one is usually no more than 1cm, quite challenging to shoot at times

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.