Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Fire Sale: NA-C200 Nauticam Housing ($1,500 OBO)

Started by kulupa ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Fire Sale: NA-C200 Nauticam Housing ($1,500 OBO)

1 posts
  1. Hi guys - I am selling my trusty C200 housing and upgrading to a C70. This camera is an absolute workhorse and it has been used on many of my videos etc. Has not been much interest at higher prices so doing a fire sale. Its in incredible shape, I treated her like a child. I have the camera as well if you are interested in a package. Many of the videos shot in the last 3 years were with this camera (youtube.com/divehard)

    Let me know, Cheers!

    Kabir

    439459778_Untitleddesign(1).thumb.jpg.85a8e0bbbeae43a261ddd351d48e5af4.jpg

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.