Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 S&S YS-D2Js, new in box

Started by calbeardiver ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 S&S YS-D2Js, new in box

9 posts
  1. I bought two S&S D2Js on an early lockdown sale last year.   Who knew it would take this long to get back into the water, and meanwhile they released the D3 and its continuous firing capability.   Having just moved to an R5, that's appealing.  

    My cost for the pair was $1031USD, which is $100-200 better than the usual sales for YS-Dx strobes.   I'll sell the pair for $1000, shipping/insured included to US addresses, for international we'll need to talk.     A single for $550, shipping/insured.

    They are new in box - I've not unwrapped anything yet.    (We can do a video chat and unwrap or do any test fires/operation before shipping)

     

    YSD2J.png?itok=uFTm0xSO

  2. I also have older, used S&S strobes to sell, but which would depend on if there is a buyer for the new ones.  I need to have at least 3 for my trip at end of July.    DM me if possible interest and can show more details on these.

    2 YS-D2s - $275

    1 YS-D1 - $175

    2 YS-110s !   $100 for the pair, one for 70, the other for 30 (had water intrusion into battery compartment in 2008, continued to work for 6 more years until I moved to YS-D1)    Can provide more detail if interested.

     

  3. Hi there - live in CA as well and am interested in your YS 110 (a?). Is the one for $100 working? If so I am interested, do you still have the diffuser?

    cheers
    bhushan

  4. Hi

    I could be interested in the YS-D2 but I'm a little confused. 

    2xYS-D2J for 1000usd but 2xYS-D2 (which are almost identical) for 275 usd? What justifies the price difference? 

    Thanks

  5. I have a taker for the 110s already.  Happy to see these will still be useful.

    slaaaake - the D2Js are new in box.  The D2s are used.  That’s the price difference.  And to clarify - 275 each. 
     

    cheers!

  6. Interested in one of D2s Dm and can setup a quick video call to check function if one is still available. 
     

    I’m assuming this is the one with the gray body?

    Thanks

  7. Update - the YS-110s are sold, and one of the YS-D2s.

    still available:

    the 2 new YS-D2Js (1000 for 2, 550 for one, US shipping included)

    1 used YS-D2 (275 + 15 US shipping) - all parts in it - YS mount, ball mount, manual, diffusers, red filter

    1 used YS-D1 (175 + 15 US shipping)

    Edited by calbeardiver
  8. all of the used strobes are now spoken for.

    So it's back to the original bit - 2 never used D2Js.   

    I head for the Bahamas in a week, at which point at least one of these becomes used.    Will now take 530 for one, shipping included.  

  9. All strobes for sale have been taken - new homes for 2 YS110s, 1 D1, 1 D2 and 1 D2J!   Thanks all, and happy shooting.  

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.