Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

3 x Inon Z240s Type 4 For Sale

Started by markdrayton ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

3 x Inon Z240s Type 4 For Sale

1 posts
  1. I have 3 Inon Z240 Type 4 strobes available for sale. The strobes are in very good used condition and fully functional, never having flooded. They all have Inon Z type ball mounts. I have Inon neoprene protective sleeves for 2 of the 3. All the strobes have the original Inon documentation and manuals and spare o-rings. They have each a white diffuser and 4600K and 4900K warming filter/diffusers. I will throw in Glowdive Dome push fit diffusers for 2 of the 3 strobes. Strobes are in the UK. Looking for £325 each. In the first instance, I'd prefer to sell 2 of the strobes with sleeves and dome diffusers as a pair.

    IMG_0749.jpg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.