Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

help with sourcing Underwater Spotter California Advanced Ocean Life Guide

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

help with sourcing Underwater Spotter California Advanced Ocean Life Guide

6 posts
  1. Hello All,

    Im based in California, USA and I am having trouble sourcing the book in the title  "California Advanced Ocean Life Guide " by Underwater Spotter.  If anyone has any leads on this book would you please let me know.

  2. 16 hours ago, Dann-Oh said:

    Hello All,

    Im based in California, USA and I am having trouble sourcing the book in the title  "California Advanced Ocean Life Guide " by Underwater Spotter.  If anyone has any leads on this book would you please let me know.

    a quick google found blueholic scuba has it listed on their website.

     

  3. On 7/7/2021 at 3:40 AM, ChrisRoss said:

    a quick google found blueholic scuba has it listed on their website.

     

    Yes, I have come across this result as well.  Unfortunately the book that Blueholic Scuba has available is the "basic" book, I am looking to track down the "advanced" book.

  4. 7 hours ago, Dann-Oh said:

    Yes, I have come across this result as well.  Unfortunately the book that Blueholic Scuba has available is the "basic" book, I am looking to track down the "advanced" book.

    yep, the only hit is underwaterspotter's website and that is down. 

  5. You might try some of your local dive shops or you can get hold of the underwater spotter crew on Pinterest or twitter or maybe even facebook.

    Bill

     

  6. 19 hours ago, bvanant said:

    You might try some of your local dive shops or you can get hold of the underwater spotter crew on Pinterest or twitter or maybe even facebook.

    Bill

     

    I have tried the 2 local dive shops near me.  I have also reached out to Underwater Spotter on FB and Instagram but they appear to be unresponsive as they have yet to get back to me. Also, their webpage is dead.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.