Hello friends, is the Keldan spectrum filter compatibility for the new version WWL1-b with the floating aluminum ?
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
WWL1-b new version
-
-
23 minutes ago, Eransalah said:
Hello friends, is the Keldan spectrum filter compatibility for the new version WWL1-b with the floating aluminum ?
It's really not practical to add a filter to the WWL, there is no m67 thread on the 1-b so you would need to install on your port and burp it - potentially it may vignette a little losing some field of view depending on the application. The filter would need a front thread to take the Nauticam bayonet adapter.
-
46 minutes ago, ChrisRoss said:
It's really not practical to add a filter to the WWL, there is no m67 thread on the 1-b so you would need to install on your port and burp it - potentially it may vignette a little losing some field of view depending on the application. The filter would need a front thread to take the Nauticam bayonet adapter.
keldan also manufactures spectrum filter for wwl1 lens without a thread https://keldanlights.com/products/filters/filters-for-cameras/spectrum-filter-sf-2-wwl-1.html
-
I'd ask for specific experience with this filter, you need to ensure that air bubbles are removed from the filter or they'll ruin your shots. I wouldn't like to try to install that filter underwater.
-
6 minutes ago, ChrisRoss said:
I'd ask for specific experience with this filter, you need to ensure that air bubbles are removed from the filter or they'll ruin your shots. I wouldn't like to try to install that filter underwater.
I send to keldan light massage They said they would check it out and get back me