Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic 7-14mm with Zoom Gear

Started by Mark Green ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 7-14mm with Zoom Gear

4 posts
  1. Hi, I have a Panasonic 7-14 used lens and a new Deadshots zoom gear that I am looking to part with. The lens is a mint condition Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH. ED lens in the micro 4/3rds mount. Perfect working condition. No dings, dents, scratches, haze, fungus or dust. Model number H-F007014. The original caps and lens case are included. I am looking for $525.00.

    P7050010-1.jpg

    P7060014-1.jpg

    P7050012-1.jpg

    P7050009-1.jpg

  2. Make that a Deepshots Zoom Gear.....

  3. Lens is sold. I still have the zoom gear available for $50.00 and free shipping in the USA.

  4. Zoom gear has been sold.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.