Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam z7 housing plus nikon z7

Started by PGA ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam z7 housing plus nikon z7

11 posts
  1. Wanting to help fund my upgrade to a Nikon z7II housing so I am selling my z7 housing , with Nikon ttl board and vacuum valve system, nauticam case, Nikon z7 camera, xqd cards, used on one trip. never flooded, low shutter count on the z7. 

    Asking $5000 for the package, serious offers considered. 

  2. Price reduced to $4500, will throw in extra batteries and 4 xqd cards. 

  3. is this still available?

  4. YES

     

  5. Hi! Is the housing with the vacuum valve system available without the camera and cards?

  6. possibly depends on offers., I priced it with the camera to help fund a z9 housing. 

    Shutter count on the z7 is 4534 

     

     

    Edited by PGA
  7. Asking price reduced to 4500, reasonable offers considered

  8. Price reduced to $4000

     

  9. price reduced to $3800

  10. Hi, I might be interested if this is still available. Do you have any pictures of the equipment?

  11. Hello, I'm interested in picking up the housing and other parts without the Z7. 

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.