Never flooded. This housing does NOT have a vacuum setup.
The 8.5" acrylic dome shade is scratched. The dome itself has a little scratch, but I will buff it out before shipping. Contact me for pic, since the site limits how many pics I can upload
I'm including the Nauticam zoom gear for the Nikon 16-35mm wide angle lens and the Nauticam manual focus gear for the 105mm macro lens at no extra charge.
Asking $2000 for the package.
Free shipping inside the U.S. or pick up in Los Angeles.
Outside the U.S., buyer will pay for shipping and customs duties.
Add-ons, should you want them (sorry no pics, the site limits how many pics I can upload):
Additional D800 camera body, used only on land: $700
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm 1:1.4G Lens: $800
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm 1:2.8E FL ED VR Lens: $1175
Nikon AF-S Teleconverter 1.4x TC-14E III: $250
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm 1:1.8G Lens: $100
Sigma 15mm 1:2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens (for Nikon body): $300
Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm 1:2.8G ED Lens: $300
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm 1:4G ED VR Lens: $500
Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 105mm 1:2.8G ED VR Lens: $450
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm 1:2.8E ED VR Lens: $1000
Nikon Speedlight SB-900 (brand new, never used): $150