Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Gates SWP25B

Started by desertvisitor ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Gates SWP25B

3 posts
  1. If by chance you have an old used Gates SWP25B Fathom Imaging Super Wide Angle Port laying on a shelf not being used anymore, would you consider selling it to me?

    Thanks,

     

  2. IMG_2430.thumb.JPG.5ad28208774c313715ee9a2f0983013c.JPG

    Hi Desertvisitor, Is this the port you're looking for?  Cheers,

    John

  3. Hi John, unfortunately I don't think so.  I was looking at your post and the front glass looks too small.  I'm looking for the Super Wide Port so the front glass is probably 6 inches across or more.

    Thanks so much for asking though!

    Heather

    SWP25B-from Backscatter.jpg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.