Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

1 Inon Z-330 strobe for sale

Started by egonz082 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

1 Inon Z-330 strobe for sale

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone - I have one (1) Inon Z-330 for sales.

    I've used it a handful of times so there is some normal wear but I've only owned it for about a year but am transitioning now into video lights. This strobe works perfectly.

    FREE US ground shipping since I am in Florida, for international shipping the buyer has to take care of it. 

    Price is $550 and I will accept PayPal or Zelle. Email me at egonz082@fiu.edu

    Thanks,

    Edwin   

     

    IMG_1768-2.jpg

    IMG_1771-2.jpg

    IMG_1772-2.jpg

    IMG_1770-2.jpg

    IMG_1769-2.jpg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.