Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted!! Aquatica 5D Mk 3 housing

Started by scubasmb ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted!! Aquatica 5D Mk 3 housing

7 posts
  1. Looking to sell an Aquatica 5d mark 3 housing??

     

     

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

     

     

  2. Just to clarify, I'm looking to buy

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  3. Contact Aquatica directly. They sometimes know of customers looking to sell/upgrade and may know where to look

  4. sent PM

  5. I have an Aquatica 8" acrylic dome, shade and cover available for US$320 if you need one!

     

  6. I have one for sale.  Please send me and email to millermarine@shaw.ca.  I'm located on Vancouver Island.

  7. On 9/4/2021 at 6:15 AM, millermarine said:

    I have one for sale.  Please send me and email to millermarine@shaw.ca.  I'm located on Vancouver Island.

    Hi there! Did you end up selling it? If not, would love to talk.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.