Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony a6400 + Nauticam Wide Angle Setup

Started by jgardner04 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony a6400 + Nauticam Wide Angle Setup

3 posts
  1. I have a full wide-angle setup minus lights that I'd like to see if anyone is interested in. I am fortunate enough to have just gotten a Sony a1 and placed an order for a new housing. No issues with this gear at all. I don't have an exact count, but this kit has less than 100 dives on it. It has never been flooded. There are some minor surface blemishes on the housing but nothing structural. The housing has never been flooded and the vacuum pump and indicator can be seen in the images. I'd prefer to sell it all as a set but am willing to discuss breaking it up. The items included are below.

    Camera - Sony a6400

    Lens - Sony 16mm f/2.8 (SEL16f28)

    Lens Adapter - Sony 10mm Fisheye Converter

    Lens Adapter - Sony ultra-wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) Converter for 16mm Pancake Lens

    Camera Accessories - 2 Sony a6400 Batteries

    Housing - Nauticam NA-6400

    Housing - Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II

    Port - Nauticam N85 Sony E-Mount 4.33 Fisheye Dome Port

    Images of the kit can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/9YnW2SI (I made the images too large for the forum to post them in here)

    Images taken with this kit can be seen on my site here: https://www.jonathangardnerstudios.com/portfolio/underwater

    Originally paid $4,040 USD for the kit. Looking for $3000, a 25% discount. OBO

    nauticam 1 5.48.37 PM.jpg

    nauticam 5.jpg

    nauticam.jpg

    nauticam 3.jpg

    Edited by jgardner04 — Added pictures and OBO
  2. Reduced to $2,500. There is a minor blemish in the port that can be felt with your fingernail but not your finger that I didn't see before

    Port image 1

    Port image 2

     

     

    Edited by jgardner04 — Add link to pictures
  3. SOLD

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.