Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 x Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes with all accessories, 10 bar snoot + manuals + case

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 x Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes with all accessories, 10 bar snoot + manuals + case

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I am sad to see my babies go, but I have managed to grab some retra strobes, so I will be selling the following:

    • 2 x Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes with 100 degree and 120 degree diffusers: £300 each or £530 for both (RRP £550+ each)
    • 1 x 10 bar snoot for YS-D1 strobes: £50 (RRP £90)
    • Complete package: £550
      • You can collect it for free in the South of the UK or...
      • I'm happy to ship: Shipping + paypal fees is at your expense.

    This is a great set for any level of photography, as I've never struggled to use it for anything, be it wide angle or macro. These come with all manuals, all accessories, and one original Sea and Sea box.

    NOTE: I will be aiming to sell this as a complete package as a priority.

    I have good feedback on the forums from purchasing from other members which I can provide to you. I can also link you to my eBay account should you wish to see my historic transactions and feedback.

     

    Below are pictures of the products. I've also included pictures I've taken with the strobes with and without the snoot.

    PXL-20210726-210703295.jpg

    PXL-20210726-210738318.jpg

    PXL-20210726-210757435.jpg

    PXL-20210726-211029713.jpg

    PXL-20210726-210615538.jpg

    PXL-20210726-210540838.jpg

     

     

     

    DSC00125-2.jpg

     

    SIN-3075.jpg


    SIN-5640.jpg


    SIN-6807.jpg


    SIN-9303.jpg

     

    Edited by sinetwo
  2. Apologies, I've totally messed up the pricing here, good thing no one PM'ed me yet!

    The pricing is:

    • 2 x Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes with 100 degree and 120 degree diffusers: £300 each or £600 for both (RRP £550+ each)
    • 1 x 10 bar snoot for YS-D1 strobes: £50 (RRP £90)
    • Complete package: £650
      • You can collect it for free in the South of the UK or...
      • I'm happy to ship: Shipping + paypal fees is at your expense.

     

  3. SOLD

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.