Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 pro Zoom Gear

Started by Mark Green ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 pro Zoom Gear

12 posts
  1. Hi, Looking to purchase a 12-40mm zoom gear for the Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 pro lens. 

    Thanks

  2. Quote

     

    Mark,

    I can 3D-print you one. It's my own design, and is all one piece. If you're interested I'll mail you one for $50 shipped USPS. I'll need to print it first, but I can send you a photo of what you'll be getting before you pay. I've printed one for my own use and it worked great.

    Josh

  3. 2 hours ago, joshindc said:

    Mark,

    I can 3D-print you one. It's my own design, and is all one piece. If you're interested I'll mail you one for $50 shipped USPS. I'll need to print it first, but I can send you a photo of what you'll be getting before you pay. I've printed one for my own use and it worked great.

    Josh

    Hi Josh.

    It would be great to see a photo. 

    Thanks,

    Mark

     

  4. Hello I have nauticam zoom gear new in box for sale 170$ +shipping 

  5. 5 minutes ago, Eransalah said:

    Hello I have nauticam zoom gear new in box for sale 170$ +shipping 

    Hi Eransalah, Thanks for your offer, but with shipping from Israel and paying import duty it would be almost the same price buying it new in the US.

  6. I can sell it for you 150$+shipping if you want it’s new I buy it directly from nauticam never use it 

  7. Hot off the printer, here's a photo. This will fit inside the Zen DP-170-N85II port as well as either the Zen or Nauticam 120 port using the N85-N120 converter.

     

    1953635710_PXL_20210731_001430220(1).thumb.jpg.44d7b0bb9c491f7b9013289a823c9e59.jpg

  8. And here's a shot of the gear on the lens. 

    176334890_PXL_20210731_001529403(1).thumb.jpg.31ddb0249b51828924004482d0315616.jpg

  9. And with the lens in the housing. Sorry for the multiple posts, the photos were too large.

    348375569_PXL_20210731_001646895(1).thumb.jpg.eb17bc72820cf1737da28cb4283fa9df.jpg

  10. D7565159-0429-4ACB-821C-65A7F52781CE.jpeg

  11. 12 hours ago, joshindc said:

    And with the lens in the housing. Sorry for the multiple posts, the photos were too large.

    348375569_PXL_20210731_001646895(1).thumb.jpg.eb17bc72820cf1737da28cb4283fa9df.jpg

    Thanks for posting photos. I will think about what I want to do.

  12. I have purchased a gear at an agreeable price. Thanks to those that answered.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.