Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: 140mm dome

Started by ScottyR ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: 140mm dome

3 posts
  1. Looking for a smaller fisheye dome, preferably a 140mm for my n85 but one for an n120 port system would also be welcome (plan to move up systems soon). 

    Thanks!

  2. I have the nauticam 140mm dome for sale for n85 and an extension depending on what lens you’re planning on using. Shoot me a message if you’re interested 

  3. I have both available for sale (120N and 85N). Happy to sell either since I don't shoot much fisheye anymore

    cheers

    Kabir

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.