Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony A7iii Kit

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony A7iii Kit

2 posts
  1. Hey All,

    Im selling off my Sony A7iii kit.

    Sony A7iii (1 batteries), if you have a watson charger Ill throw in the 2x charging plates I have for it. $800 photos

    Sony 50mm f1.8 $200 photos

    Tamron 20mm f2.8, used once indoors $200 photos

    Tamron 28-75 f2.8, $850 photos

    Sigma 100-400 f5-6.3, this is an EF mount lens and required the MC11 to be used on the A7iii $650 photos

    MC11 adapter $175 photos

    Sony 18-105 f4 (apsc lens) $450 photos

    Accessories: Macro extension tubes, reverse ring, Kirk L-Bracket photo

     

    My pricing is a starting point and I'm open to negations.

    I am also looking for the Olympus 8mm Fisheye if anyone has that lens for sale/trade.

  2. Hi have Olympus 8mm fisheye lens 140mm glass dome port +17mm extension ring all new condition I use this set for 4 dive 

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.