Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Nauticam housing for Sony A7R (mark 1)

Started by eddiethemartian ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Nauticam housing for Sony A7R (mark 1)

2 posts
  1. Hi, 

    I'm hoping to find a Nauticam housing for the original A7R, ideally with a Nikonos lens adapter.  I'm based in the UK but happy to consider options from anywhere! 

    Thanks very much, 

    Eddie

     

  2. Although I'm hoping to find a housing for the original A7R, as I have a camera body, I might consider a MK II system if anyone has one to offer? 

    Thanks again, 

    Eddie

     

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.