Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Focus & Zoom Gears for Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8

Started by tsparke ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Focus & Zoom Gears for Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8

3 posts
  1. I have both the Nauticam Focus & Zoom Gears for Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DN Art lens for L mount or E mount. I no longer own the lens so I am looking to sell the gears. Looking for $300 for both and will ship for free within the USA.

  2. Would this work with the EF version of the lens? I have it and would use it inside a cinema housing, but often those gears are slightly different than DSLR lens gears.

  3. Hey Conrad, unfortunately I don't think that they will work for the EF lens. As you said these gears are usually very specific to match the internal gearing in the housing. I can't seem to find the EF version on ReefPhoto or Backscatter so I could be wrong and maybe they do work but probably not....

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.