Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FIX G12 Adapter

Started by ESKAY ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FIX G12 Adapter

3 posts
  1. Looking for a Fisheye FIX G12 Adapter for my housing so I can add a dome port for better pictures. Does anyone know where I can find one for sale?

  2. Bluewater show it in stock - try contacting them.  There may also be third party solutions, it's worth a call to them.

  3. Thanks but I have previously contacted them. They show it as discontinued and do not have them unfortunately. Not sure why they still have it on their site? The adapter is not commercially available online from what I can see and hopefully someone may have one they no longer use and would sell. Thanks again. 

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.