Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Donating Equipment

Started by Trapped in Time ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Donating Equipment

4 posts
  1.  

    Greetings from the Mosquito Coast, New Hampshire. I am looking to donate some underwater equipment to any non-profit organization, college, uni, etc. The good news: the two Sea&Sea housings, Nikon F5 camera bodies and assoc. sport finders are in mint condition. The Aquatica 4, Nikon F4 and its action finder are in very good condition. There are miscellaneous EO connectors, 2 Ikelite 200s, 2 Ikelite 50s and an assortment of strobe arms. Everything is in excellent working condition.

    The bad news: It is all non-digital film equipment. However, I will donate at least 200 rolls of film (Ektachrome 200?); I will verify quantity and film type.

    Any suggestions, greatly appreciated, and I will consider  assisting with freight charges. Thanks, Trapped in Time

  2. If you decide to sell any gear I would be interested in the two Ikelite SS 200 strobes. Being a professional underwater photographer for many years means that I am now greatly "non-profit" unfortunately! You can see my work at peteatkinson.com

  3. 12 hours ago, PeteAtkinson said:

    If you decide to sell any gear I would be interested in the two Ikelite SS 200 strobes. Being a professional underwater photographer for many years means that I am now greatly "non-profit" unfortunately! You can see my work at peteatkinson.com

    Where are the strobes going to be shipped to? Do you need EO connectors (Ikelite to Nikonos connection) or strobe arms? The strobes are I very good condition but I would get the battery packs overhauled (Batteries Plus) or purchase replacements from Ikelite (ouch!). $200.00 for the strobes; I'll toss in a couple of connectors (y-connector and several singles) and strobe arms (if compatible with your equipment).

  4. pm sent.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.