I've decided to get back to just one camera system instead of three so my Sony setup has to go!
So here's what I have:
The Kit:
Nauticam A6400 with vacuum port, electrical sync bulkhead and the extra Nauticam internal battery. There are some marks here and there on housing. I used it just this past Friday at Blue Heron.
Sony A6400 for sure under 10,000 clicks. Literally only every used in this housing. 9 for sure.
Sony 16-55 lens, 9 as well.
Nauticam gear 16-50
Macro Port 45 with knob
TOTAL FOR THIS PACKAGE including ground shipping in CONTINENTAL US ONLY is $2800
Separate Items:
Zeiss Touit 50mm macro f2.8 $525, solid 9 on condition
Sony E-Mount 10-18 f4 $525, it has no lens hood otherwise is a 8+ maybe 9
Nauticam Extension Mini Extension 30 with lock $175
Nauticam Zoom Gear for 10-18 $130
Zen Underwater DP-170-N85 II 170mm this already has the extension built in to use with the 10-18. $800
S-TURTLE MOBIE SMART TTL TRIGGER FOR SONY SYSTEMS with the brighter LED's $300
The Photos:
Looks like I will have to add them to comments as well, ugh. Sorry.
If you're interest in more pix just hit me up. Serious requests only please. I think I've used up my allotted space.
Would you sell the extended Nauticam battery separately?
Sent you a message.
3 hours ago, Lewis88 said:
Would you sell the extended Nauticam battery separately?
Couple of pix from the Bridge recently with the Zeiss and this setup!