Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Avi To Multiple Gif, Please Help

Started by Mar ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Avi To Multiple Gif, Please Help

2 posts
  1. Avi To Multiple Gif, Please Help

    Hi, I'm trying to convert an avi file into multiple gif for a computer science degree project and I'm at odds at finding one that will do exactly that.

     

    I've found many that have been able to convert avi into moving gifs i can't seem to find one that will batch process the avi file into many gifs.

     

    Any references to programs that could do exactly that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

     

    ..Mar

  2. You can do this with video editing applications and probably with VirtualDub. It's been forever since I've done it, though.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.