Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam N100 Nikonos Adapter for Sony Mirrorless

Started by mark_426 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam N100 Nikonos Adapter for Sony Mirrorless

3 posts
  1. Lightly used Nauticam NA-37202 N100 Nikonos Lens Adapter

    This is the adapter that lets you use Nikonos wet lenses (like the famous 15mm nikonos fisheye) on the Sony housings. 

    Makes an incredibly small package - fantastic to shoot in video and easy to shoot hyperfocal stills. 

    Ive sold all my other Sony stuff, this is the last N100 thing remaining.

    Theyre $543 on Backscatter.  Asking $350 for it. 

    Item is located in Hawaii, USA. 

    ----------------

    Ive got a couple Nikonos lenses I could sell, including a 15mm, and maybe a 20 and 28. 

    Also have a Tokina Firin 20mm AF for sony, and a Metabones adapter to use Canon EF lenses on the sony E-mount. 

    Stock photo: 

    na-37202_1.jpg

  2. Hi,

    I would be interested in the adapter and the 15mm lens. Could I have some pictures of both to check the condition they’re in? 
     

    Thank you,

    Arnau

  3. On 8/13/2021 at 3:55 AM, Arnau said:

    Hi,

    I would be interested in the adapter and the 15mm lens. Could I have some pictures of both to check the condition they’re in? 
     

    Thank you,

    Arnau

    Sorry for the delay - the adapter has sold locally, but the 15mm could still be available, but it may not be cost effective to ship to you. Send me a message if you're interested

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.