Housing is in like-new condition and includes the Nauticam Housing NA-A7RIV with Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve and standard O-Ring installed, and the Nauticam padded case. Vacuum pumps is not included, nor are any other accessories not listed here.
Nauticam Housing NA-A7RIV $ 3,189 plus tax (as per the webpage of Reef Photo & Video)
Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve $259 plus tax
TOTAL $3,448 plus tax
I am selling for $2,600 including shipping cost (FEDEX or UPS ground, insured) within the continental US. Payment via Paypal within 24h after committed purchase.
What does like-new mean: the housing was only used once on a 45 minute dive. On that first dive a few drops of water entered the housing, and I sent the housing back to Backscatter to check. The manufacturer had missed one O-Ring when installing the Vacuum valve. The housing was pressure tested after installation and passed. I have not used the housing afterwards and am selling now. And just to be clear: the housing did NOT flood at all, only 1-2 drops of water entered which I noticed after the dive since camera functionality was not affected.
![]()
![]()
![]()