Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Light & Motion Sola Video Pro 12K (x2)

Started by njdiverjoe ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Light & Motion Sola Video Pro 12K (x2)

2 posts
  1. I have a couple Light & Motion Sola Video Pro 12K lights up for sale.
    They are beautiful lights, always rinsed and well taken care of, only have a few dozen dives on them. They are used and have a few scratches on the body but the front elements are flawless. I honestly hate to sell them but I have a project coming up in 120ish meters and they are only rated to 100 meters depth.

    Price is $2100 + shipping for both lights.

     

    Image links below.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/5wUvfkvdSKZXDTM97

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/JsvZc5HwXic3C3h59

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/sXfHSDPPv1nNiKtbA


     

    Edited by njdiverjoe
  2. Reducing asking price to $2000 for both lights -- willing to entertain offers as well.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.