Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Canon 5D MKIV Housing and Domes

Started by billy103 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Canon 5D MKIV Housing and Domes

6 posts
  1. Unfortunately I need to sell my underwater housing setup. All gear is in great condition, never flooded.

    Selling the 5D MKIV underwater housing, plus an acrylic dome and a glass dome (#18802 and #18811) and the extension ring required for both of them (#21130). All gear comes with original packaging, and I have extra seals and 2 vacuum pumps that come with it. Retail is around $6300, Im looking to get $4500 for the whole setup. Also willing to sell separately.

     

    If you want to see some of the pictures I took with this you can check out @vagabondbilly on Instagram.  All photos there were taken with this setup.

     

    Thanks for looking, let me know if you have questions or want to see pictures!

     

    Billy

  2. Dropping the price to $4000.

  3. 1 hour ago, billy103 said:

    Dropping the price to $4000.

    billy103,

    You might want to post photos here of the equipment you are selling. It'd give you a better chance of finding a buyer.

  4. Hi @billy103 I'd be interested in the 18802. I'll DM you

  5. Really would like to sell as complete set, but dropping the price to $3500.

  6. Hi Billy
    If you would like to sell the 8.5 dome separately let me know

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.