Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Camera handle and tray for my Fantasea a6400

Started by Emmeriaa ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera handle and tray for my Fantasea a6400

2 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,  

    I am in the market for a handles and tray for my a6400 in a fantasea housing.  Any and all recommendations would be welcomed. I have ULCS arms and clamps already.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

  2. I run the SUPE tray on my FA6500 as I have tried others and this seem the most adaptive

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.