I bought the kit beginning of 2020..I took it with me for one week trip and then the pandemic hit. It hasn't been used ever since and since I have no clue when I will be able to travel to the ocean again I'll try to sell al this gear to some one that can actually put it to use.
This is what it is included:
Nauticam NA Sony A7Riv and A9ll with M14 Vacuum Valve ll.
NA N100 to N120 35.5 mm Port adaptor with zoom/focus nob
NA Mounting ball set for tripod
N100 Macro Port 110 for Sony FE 90 mm
NAExtension ring 30 with lock
NA N120 140 mm Optical Glass Fish Eye Dome port with removable shade for Canon 8-15 mm fisheye lens (the dome was bought used but in mint shape)
Turtle Smart TTL trigger for Sony
Noodilab Moby Back Magic Close-up Diopter
All these retails in the store for around $6800 USD plus applicable taxes but I'm willing to let it all go for only $5100 USD plus shipping from Canada.
This represents around $1700 savings for this in like brand new condition kit and for now I will prefer to sell it as a package.
I do have the Camera body with around 4000 shutter count bought beginning of 2020, a Canon 8-15 mm in awesome condition, Metabones Mark 4 adapter from Sony to Canon, a Sony 90 mm F/2.8 macro lens that I can sell if interested . I will try to post some pics but sometimes it doesn't work very well for me and I can always send you more pics upon request.