Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hello from the UK

Started by B Harris ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello from the UK

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am Brian from the UK, quite active on the UW Photography front around the South Coast.

    Due too C19, I have had 3 oversea's trips cancelled, but I am healthy and well which is the most important thing.

    Here is one from my favourite UK destination - Swanage Pier.

    Thanks 

    Brian

    UWC_8845.jpg

    Edited by B Harris
  2. Hello, Brian. I'm UK based too. Cambridge, to be precise.

    I did my first UK dives in Swanage in Sept 2020 thanks to a cancelled red sea liveaboard. I really enjoyed it and would love to go back.

    Nice tompot 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.