Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Subal 90 Degree Finder

Started by B Harris ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Subal 90 Degree Finder

6 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am after a Subal 90 Degree Finder, preferably in the UK or USA.

    Thanks 

    Brian 

  2. Hi Brian

    Do you mean 180 or 45? Is there a 90 Finder? I think Subal only make a 30, 45 and 180.

    Edited by TimG
  3. I have a 45 degree Subal viewfinder for sale. 
    Based in Cape Town.

  4. 2 hours ago, Aqua_soul said:

    I have a 45 degree Subal viewfinder for sale. 
    Based in Cape Town.

    How much are you looking for?

  5. Hi Tim, I have send you a PM.

  6. 9 hours ago, Aqua_soul said:

    Hi Tim, I have send you a PM.

    Many thanks. I’ve replied. 

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.