Any advice for Barbados, good people to dive with, good dive sites for photos.
Any suggestions that are just useful when there.
I’m staying in 2 locations on the west coast: Bridgetown and Porters. But will probably hire a car for some days.
Cheers
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went there many years ago
It is not exactly the best place in the world for diving but it is a lovely place for a holiday with some diving
Thanks for that, looks great not many options at the moment so Barbados is way better than Bognor! (UK joke) great video
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, Simon Heron said:
Thanks for that, looks great not many options at the moment so Barbados is way better than Bognor! (UK joke) great video
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bugger Bognor, Simon?
Indeed LoL
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you end up going? I'm in the same conundrum looking for locations with direct flights for minimal hassle
Yes I did, very beautiful island and good diving!
Hope these give an idea
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the COVID paperwork UK/ Barbados is an absolute mission and the prices of good restaurants is steep! Like £200 for 2 at one place!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic, pretty good diving there it seems but damn, not up for the covid paperwork and fees! St vincent looks magical but requires 48 hrs quarantine in an approved hotel sadly
Unfortunately travel at the moment is very tough! I hate organising things like that.. You might find it less difficult than me, if your temperament is better suited? Food can be reasonably but avoid the posh places it’s a popular island with the money crowd.. and rightfully so! Lol