Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printer Recommendations

Started by RVbldr ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Printer Recommendations

3 posts
  1. Anyone have recommendations for a good print service for u/w prints? There's a lot out there but I'm not looking for large format prints.

  2. I highly recommend Bradley Photographic Print services. They are based out of the Monterey Bay peninsula and offer amazing quality prints. Bonus, the owner is a diver and accomplished photographer himself. I know him personally and have had my work printed by him, and even if I didn’t know him the quality and service were great. 
     

    https://www.bradleyprintservices.com/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.