Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: 2 x INON Z240 strobes

Started by Mel45 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: 2 x INON Z240 strobes

4 posts
  1. Wanted to buy:

    2 strobes, preferably same age/usage.

    Please PM through here with pics. :) 

    I'm in Australia, with payment by Paypal.

  2. Interested in Z330s?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Could be but rather try for Z240s first as I'm clumsy AF and don't like the rounded shape of the Z330 fronts.

  4. If you're going to PM me, please include pics of the strobes for sale and include a handwritten note for today's date, and your username.

    If possible, I'd like to see a short video of the strobes firing too.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.