Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

for sale - Ikelite DS160 Strobes/Accessories & Sola Nightsea light for sale

Started by IvanTTerrible ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

for sale - Ikelite DS160 Strobes/Accessories & Sola Nightsea light for sale

4 posts
  1. Two Ikelite DS-160 Strobe Lights NiMH batteries (including chargers & diffusers) $400 each $700 for pair

      (I will throw in an extra Lithium Ion Ikelite battery pack & charger to first person who buys a strobe)

    Two Ikelite Dual Sync Cords $75 each $140 for pair

    One Ikelite Single Strobe Sync Cord $40

    One Ikelite inline TTL Module for Nikon $160  (never used)

    One Ikelite Dichronic Excitation Filter for DS161, DS160, or DS125  $75

    One Light&Motion Sola Nightsea light $200

     

    All items buyer pays for shipping.  I will ship UPS unless buyer requests other method.  

    I am switching over to optical strobes.  All items are in working condition.  I will send pictures on request.

     

  2. Very interested... Dibs on the LIthium pack! lol

    PM sent. 

  3. Strobes and Sync cables are sold

  4. Nightsea Light & Ikelite filter are sold

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.