I am home from a week on a liveaboard in Turks & Caicos Islands. I feel like these are the best of what I shot down there.
I was shooting a Sony a7rIV in a Nauticam housing, with the Sony 28-60 lens. Using a WWL-1 for wide angle and a CMC-1 for macro, 2 x Inon Z240 Type III strobes with f/o cables and a UWT trigger in Manual mode, and a Archon 1000 lumen wide angle (video) light as a focus light. I've had the camera and housing for about 18 months now and this was my first trip with photos where all of it seemed to actually work correctly the whole time. 2 bad/failed triggers and a magnet switch on a strobe that needed to be replaced have foiled me for far too long. It was SO nice to dive and not have camera hiccups!
I had a 2 lens holder with bayonet mounts on one of my strobe arms. Being able to switch between WWL-1 and CMC-1 while in the water proved very handy several times. I liked being able to shoot sharks and sea slugs in the same dive!
Any comments or constructive criticism on these would be truly welcome.














