Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

BLUE IS MAGIC

Started by oliveb ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

BLUE IS MAGIC

9 posts
  1. Hey there, last one was on the Red Sea, the new one is on French Polynesia
    I had the chance to go there a couple of times between 2019 and 2020 (Fakarava, Rangiroa, Tikehau, Moorea & Tahiti)
    Probably the most incredible shark diving i have done. 
    Same equipment as for the Red Sea : 1 DX Mark II with Nauticam Housing, (no additionnal lights, no filters)
    Hope you will like it ...

     

  2. wow beautiful ! i wish i can go dive here one day !!! nice job :clapping:

  3. On 9/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, karlton31 said:

    wow beautiful ! i wish i can go dive here one day !!! nice job :clapping:

    Thank you ! You should ... great diving place 

  4. Wonderful!  Brings back good memories of our trip there in 2018.  Did you get a chance to do a night dive t Fakarava for the shark feeding frenzy?

  5. Lovely video, congratulations!  I like that there are no divers in it to spoil the scene.

  6. Wonderful!  The huge schools of different species are impressive. I just get there.  Although I would have been a bit nervous to be so close to tigers, and I'm not a big fan of titan triggers either. Thanks a for sharing. 

  7. On 9/10/2021 at 4:04 PM, oliveb said:

    Hey there, last one was on the Red Sea, the new one is on French Polynesia
    I had the chance to go there a couple of times between 2019 and 2020 (Fakarava, Rangiroa, Tikehau, Moorea & Tahiti)
    Probably the most incredible shark diving i have done. 
    Same equipment as for the Red Sea : 1 DX Mark II with Nauticam Housing, (no additionnal lights, no filters)
    Hope you will like it ...

     

    Superb video.

    Look forward to more. If wishes were horses, would be there yesterday !

    Thanks for sharing

    Diggy

  8. On 10/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, Kraken de Mabini said:

    Lovely video, congratulations!  I like that there are no divers in it to spoil the scene.

    Thank you very much :)

  9. On 10/5/2021 at 6:41 PM, troporobo said:

    Wonderful!  The huge schools of different species are impressive. I just get there.  Although I would have been a bit nervous to be so close to tigers, and I'm not a big fan of titan triggers either. Thanks a for sharing. 

    Thank you for watching :)... the tiger was very cool and curious, even it even collided with my housing 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.